Community Outreach Manager
This is for a Part Time position with future possibility of being Full Time down the road, I will also post a FT opportunity for this same job but expanded however, that job is not yet approved, whereas this PT job is ready for hire.
Days would be prominently WEEKENDS, a typical week may be Friday, Sat and Sun with possibility of one other day. Average of 20 hours a week, weeks with larger events may exceed 20 hours.
We’re seeking an enthusiastic and highly organized Community Outreach Manager to produce events and in-store samplings from conception through completion. Ideal candidate will provide outstanding customer service and organize memorable events that meet intended goals and expectations both creatively and consistently. S/he must be able to work well within time limits to plan, resource, and oversee events. Excellent people skills are a must. The abilities to multitask and prioritize are essential. If you are organized, creative, and passionate about planning, we’d love to meet you!
Demos – Managing our team of Brand Ambassadors to perform in-store demos.
Review Jason’s demo plan (stores want to demo in) for upcoming month.
Gather availability of Brand Ambassadors for upcoming month.
Schedule demos with targeted stores and assign Brand Ambassador to each. Organize upcoming month Demo calendar.
Week of Demo: Coordinate sample cases (Delivery or Pickup)
Collect Demo Recaps and submit Time Clock info.
Perfect our demo set up
Events – Seek out, apply for and Manage Events
Reply and Consider Event Requests - List all we considered, doing, didn’t get accepted, want to consider, etc. List everything but in store demos.
Seek out Events to discuss with management and possibly apply for.
Plan event from start to finish according to requirements and goals.
Prepare budgets and ensure adherence
Be in charge of scheduling ambassadors/staff
Coordinate product needs with operations
Coordinate promotional activities for the event
Communication of event plan to all relevant parties
Supervise all staff day of
Ensure event is completed smoothly and step up to resolve any problems that might occur. Handle issues and troubleshooting any emerging problems on.
Analyze the event’s success and prepare reports
Event asset inventory control/maintenance/Keep organized and clean.
On the ground event set up, live event management and tear down
Admin – Managing information flow of the above
Manage status sheet(s) to manage flow of all open/planned projects for above
Actively manage our Demo team roster
Prepate monthly recap form for demos, events, successes, failures, goals, etc.
Organize our demo/events area
Organize our digital files for all of the above.
If you are interested, you must include a cover letter to describe how you fit the above. Due to time constraints I can only consider applicants who have reviewed the job and have taken a moment to share their story with us. Creativity is encouraged, just please don't phone.
Brand Ambassador/Demo Specialist - Part Time/Seasonal
Are you passionate about health and helping others through promoting the importance of healthy living? Do you love our Kombucha? Are you a social butterfly? Then this job is for you!
As a Brand Ambassador/Demo Specialist it will be your responsibility to engage with all customers and educate them on healthy living, provide superb costumer service, and answer questions about our product and the benefits of probiotics.
Shifts are predominately Friday, Saturday & Sunday with some Monday evenings depending if there is an event. Typical Demo hours are between 10:30 am-7:30 pm. Most shifts are up to 5 hours; events may carry longer.
This is an opportunity for someone who wants extra money and is looking for a second job with occasional shifts, mainly during evenings and weekends. This position would NOT be ideal for someone who needs a stable paycheck, as some weeks may have few to no demos scheduled.
Perks include complimentary Buddha's Brew Kombucha, as well as Buddha's Brew T-shirts and apparel as well as additional experience.
- Sampling and promoting Buddha's Brew Kombucha in health food venues, natural grocery chains and occasional events
- Demos include a quick set up, clean up/break down, shelf stocking and submitting a written brief demo recap afterwards to the Marketing Director
- Actively engage and educate customers about our Kombucha and provide product samples
- Events include set up, educating guests and providing product samples, as well as breaking down set up
Required Qualifications Include:
- Ability to lift heavy objects (up to 50lbs)
- Ability to stand for long periods of time (4-6 hours)
- Active in the healthy and fit lifestyle, very passionate about healthy living and Kombucha
- Extremely organized, reliable & trust-worthy
- Possess a reliable vehicle with large storage space to be able to drive to demo locations with demo supplies
- Computer efficient with experience in creating spreadsheets and professional e-mails
- Dependable and Punctual
- Work with minimal supervision
- Effective time management
- Great customer service; patient
- Good attention to detail
- Strong work ethic
- Related experience (event marketing, demos, sales, brand promotion, retail/grocery)
- Knowledgeable about Kombucha, probiotics and live cultures is a plus
- Outgoing, high-energy, exceptional interpersonal skills
- Very social and charming personality
- Mechanical skills and knowledge of brewing techniques
- Microbrewery or market experience a plus
- Interest in healthy lifestyle and spiritual growth very helpful
Job Type: Part-time/Seasonal
Wage: $12-16/hour (based on experience)
with a gas stipend for demos outside of Central Austin
Job Location: All over Austin.
*New* Content/Marketing Intern
This is an advance Job Posting of a new Internship Position we are considering. Right now it's in its early stages but imagine it to start in August and go for 4 months. This Internship would be paid and be anywhere from 10-20 hours per week. It would be a mix of mostly field work as well as some time in the office. The ideal candidate would be a digital maven, social media master, kombucha fanatic, who is eager to display their marketing talents!
More information will be posted as I structure this but an early description would be:
Content Producer - Collect and post visual images in still and video of our product in our local community as well as at our retail partners. This would involve producing content for our social media pages as well as our website.
Seasonal Sourcer - Help source ingrediants for exisiting and experiemental seasonals, an example would be picking basil flowers for our Basil Honey Ginger.
Marketing - Assisting with administrative Marketing tasks, small projects, as well as organizing and preping point of sale materials and merchandise.