Brand Ambassador/Demo Specialist - Part Time/Seasonal
Are you passionate about health and helping others through promoting the importance of healthy living? Do you love our Kombucha? Are you a social butterfly? Then this job is for you!
As a Brand Ambassador/Demo Specialist it will be your responsibility to engage with all customers and educate them on healthy living, provide superb costumer service, and answer questions about our product and the benefits of probiotics.
Shifts are predominately Friday, Saturday & Sunday with some Monday evenings depending if there is an event. Typical Demo hours are between 10:30 am-7:30 pm. Most shifts are up to 5 hours; events may carry longer.
This is an opportunity for someone who wants extra money and is looking for a second job with occasional shifts, mainly during evenings and weekends. This position would NOT be ideal for someone who needs a stable paycheck, as some weeks may have few to no demos scheduled.
Perks include complimentary Buddha's Brew Kombucha, as well as Buddha's Brew T-shirts and apparel as well as additional experience.
- Sampling and promoting Buddha's Brew Kombucha in health food venues, natural grocery chains and occasional events
- Demos include a quick set up, clean up/break down, shelf stocking and submitting a written brief demo recap afterwards to the Marketing Director
- Actively engage and educate customers about our Kombucha and provide product samples
- Events include set up, educating guests and providing product samples, as well as breaking down set up
Required Qualifications Include:
- Ability to lift heavy objects (up to 50lbs)
- Ability to stand for long periods of time (4-6 hours)
- Active in the healthy and fit lifestyle, very passionate about healthy living and Kombucha
- Extremely organized, reliable & trust-worthy
- Possess a reliable vehicle with large storage space to be able to drive to demo locations with demo supplies
- Computer efficient with experience in creating spreadsheets and professional e-mails
- Dependable and Punctual
- Work with minimal supervision
- Effective time management
- Great customer service; patient
- Good attention to detail
- Strong work ethic
- Related experience (event marketing, demos, sales, brand promotion, retail/grocery)
- Knowledgeable about Kombucha, probiotics and live cultures is a plus
- Outgoing, high-energy, exceptional interpersonal skills
- Very social and charming personality
- Mechanical skills and knowledge of brewing techniques
- Microbrewery or market experience a plus
- Interest in healthy lifestyle and spiritual growth very helpful